May 27, 2008

Parting Shot

This is going to be the last post on this blog.
No, I neither doubt my writing ability nor cry over my lack of inspiration. This is just the end of a chapter in my life.
I started blogging because I loved the freedom it gave me to express my thoughts, hopes, opinions, but now, the feeling is more like despair - I feel I have lost the capacity to be open, free and express what I actually want without worrying who read it, who didn't.

Of course my fiction blog (Two A Day) will remain active as long as an idea or two keeps cropping up.
I am delighted with my decision because I know I am doing the right thing.
I am not deleting this space (although I feel guilty about contributing to the e-waste) simply because of the comment space that connected me to some wonderful bloggers out there.

So, to those few tenacious readers who still take the trouble of visiting this site, I bid adieu - heartfelt thanks for all the affection.

11 comments:

Dusty Fog said...

huh?why?what?.....in any case, stay well. thank you for contributing to the joy I gained from reading your pieces.

Priya Iyer said...

sometimes, it does feel like that, i agree. u cannot be as open and as free as u used to be when u are not read at all. u feel restricted, and thats not the way it should be. i loved your random rantings, though and would miss them. glad u will be continuing with ur fiction blog. cheers! thanks for all those wonderful moments u gave us thru ur posts! :)

Bikerdude said...

Ahem- the end eh? :) Well I'll definitely miss the updates, but thanks for sharing for so long. And I hope blog 2 stays alive and well for years to come!

Just Me said...

Awww man! I totally get the reason, but does it _have_ to be the end?

In any case, good luck Rusty, with whatever you lay your hand to :)

Peace, my friend!

Nimmy said...

bad news... :(
i love your writing style...no doubts about the fact that i am gonna miss reading your wonderful prose...

phatichar said...

Awww..that's sad. Hope you continue on 'two a day'..See ya.

phatichar said...

Awww..that's sad. Hope you continue on 'two a day'..See ya.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[... ] is another relavant source on this issue[...]
http://freecallindia.info/

Anonymous said...

great article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

Gоod day veгу nice web ѕite!! Guy .
. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally? I'm satisfiеd to
seeκ οut numerоus uѕeful information
right here іn the рost, we nеed develoр
extгa tеchniqueѕ in thiѕ гegаrd,
thank yоu for ѕharing. . . .
. .

Αlsο visit mу web page ... dallas Seo client